How it works
Scheduling the Rage Experience
- Choose a desirable package.
- Select the desirable date and time.
- Read and review waiver. All participants are required to sign the waiver.
- Read and sign the service agreement and check off the appropriate boxes.
On the Rage Day
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Rage Zone staff will confirm that all participants signed the waiver and service agreement.
- Rage Zone staff will go over the rules and safety instructions. We will provide you with safety glasses and tear-proof gloves as part of every package for you and your party. You can also request hazmat suits, face shields and steel-toe slippers! We will always be able to provide you with tear-proof gloves and safety glasses. However, for the remaining items, availability will vary depending on how much notice you give us.
- Once inside of the Rage Box:
- You may play your music of choice.
- You will have access to lots of different weapons.
- You can do whatever you want with items that are included in your package.